Commission rates are:
$0.00- $500.00 ………………. 10%
$501.00- $5,000.00 …………. 6%
$5,001.00 and over ………….. 3%
- To qualify for advertisement, consignment agreement must be made more than one week before auction date.
- No items accepted after 4:00 pm on day before sale date unless previous arrangements have been made.
- The SVPA reserves the right to refuse any items it considers of zero value.
- Any items not removed within 14 days become property of the SVPA. If item is considered “junk” then a removal fee will apply.
- No items to be removed from the premises until paid for.
- All consigned items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- Consigned items may be “protected” by the seller using the bid number that they consigned the item under. A $20 charge will then be applied instead of the auctioned amount.
- Payment is by cash or check only. A $40 fee will be applied on all returned checks.
- If a dispute arises between bidders, the auctioneer will decide the dispute or resell the item.
- All items are sold “as is”. The SVPA is not responsible for any guarantee made by the seller.
- The SVPA is not liable for any injury, damage, or loss that may in any way be connected with this sale.
- The buyer becomes owner of the item when bidding is done and is responsible for it from that point on.
- Consigning an item or registering for a buyer’s number confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.